August 22nd & 23rd: 12:00 PM-3:00 PM EDT each day
Integrating ArcGIS with Cube is a six-hour course that provides a comprehensive, overview of the tools and features in Cube 6.4.2 that allow you to integrate transportation modeling and geographic information systems. This course is designed for Cube users who are interested in storing their model data in ESRI geodatabases and using ArcGIS-based techniques to edit data and create maps.
Pre-Requisite: Basic knowledge of Cube Base and travel demand modeling data.
Attendees will learn:
- How to use Data Manager
- How to manage Geodatabase in Cube
- How to use GIS window and features
- How to do data mapping in Cube GIS window
- How to implement GIS Analysis with Cube
- How to manage highway network in Cube GIS window
- How to manage highway intersections in Cube GIS window
- How to manage transit network in Cube GIS window
- How to represent model analysis results