Host: Citilabs Inc. USA
- Department of Transportation and Logistics, Malaysia University of Science and Technology
- Asia Logistics and Supply Chain Council (ALSCC)
Date: 9:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday 6 March 2018
Location: Malaysia University of Science and Technology
Room 4B1, Level 4 | Block B, Encorp Strand | Garden Office, NO. 12 | Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota | Damansara, 47810 | Petaling Jaya | Selangor | Darul Ehsan Malaysia
Fee: FREE but RSVP required with any of the following, Lunch included
Gift: All participant will receive trial license of Cube FREE of Charge
- Citilabs, Luke Cheng, firstname.lastname@example.org
Together with Associate Professor Dr Seyed Mohammadreza Ghadiri, Head of the Department of Transportation and Logistics of Malaysia University of Science and Technology, and Dr Khairir, Head of the Asia Logistics and Supply Chain Council (ALSCC), Citilabs is pleased to invite all interested friends to join us on the beautiful campus of MUST just outside Kuala Lumpur. The main purpose of this seminar is to introduce Citilabs Cube and its latest innovations in providing mobility analytics to assist both public agencies and private business in PREDICT, MEASURE and MANAGE movements of people, goods and vehicles.
The program will include presentations on Cube, a comprehensive transportation and land use planning tool box integrated with ArcGIS for macroscopic, mesoscopic and microscope traffic analysis as well as forecasting passenger and goods movements. Hands-on demonstration of the software will also be provided.
Citilabs’ latest innovations in mobility analytics will also be discussed with presentations on Streetlytics, Sugar Access and FLOW:
- Streetlytics is a Data Fusion Engine, processing data to cultivate the most realistic picture of personal travel. This not only includes the auto volumes on every roadway and public transport volumes, but also the origins and destinations of these individuals. Transportation data comes in various formats and sources, Streetlytics assimilates this data to produce one cohesive dataset for users to interface with.
- Sugar Access is an accessibility analysis tool for multi-modal accessibility to specific types of valued destinations as jobs, schools, medical services, grocery stores and much more. Sugar Access is currently being used in the US to prioritize transportation projects and to predict modal split, actively influencing policy leading to lowering the vehicle miles traveled.
- FLOW is a comprehensive platform for planning, operating and managing public transportation services. It provides a practical and effective digital replica of any bus and rail service and readily available operational level report on ridership. revenue and passenger trips at stops/stations, routes and system level. It also comes with an emulation function for scenario planning.
9:00 – 9:15 Welcome and Introduction
9:15 – 10:30 Predict Movement - Discover Cube and Its Applications in Asia
10:30 – 10:45 Coffee/Tea Break
10:45 – 12:30 Measure and Manage Movement – Streetlytics and FLOW
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
1:30 – 3:00 Hands-on demonstration on Cube Voyager and Cube Cargo for mesoscopic travel demand forecasting
3:00 – 3:15 Coffee/Tea Break
3:15 – 4:30 Hand-on demonstration on Cube Dynasim on microsimulation of traffic and parking
4:30 – 5:00 Closing Remarks