Date: 09:00-17:30 Oct. 3 - 4 2019
Location: National Center for Transportation Studies, Apacible Street, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City 1100
Local Cost Host:
- National Center for Transportation Studies, The University of Philippines
- Stride Consulting Inc.
- Stride – Glenn Paraiso, email@example.com
- NCTS – Dr. Karl Vergel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citilabs – Luke Cheng, email@example.com
Instructor: Vipul Modi - Based out of Singapore, Vipul is a key member of Citilabs support team for last 6 years and has developed travel demand and micro-simulation models for clients in the United States, Europe and Asia. He was an integral member of the Transportation Institute at University of Florida for 5 years with focus on traffic operations and research studies. Vipul obtained a master’s degree from University of Florida, Gainesville and a bachelor’s from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Mumbai.
Thanks to the support of NCTS, UP and Stride Consulting, Citilabs is pleased to offer this intermediate level training of Cube. Participants will learn how to do forecast toll road traffic and revenue and public transport ridership as well as estimating origin-destination matrix.
Pre-Requisite: Some basic understanding of travel demand modeling is preferred. Attendees are required to bring their own laptop PC (not Mac).
Attendees will learn:
- Overview of Cube Modeling procedures
- Working with Cube Matrix
- Gravity Models
- Destination Choice Models
- Working with Cube Highway
- Toll modeling
- Intersection Modeling
- Using Cube Turn-Key models
- Overview of Cube PT modeling
- Understanding PT module methodology
- Ridership forecast
- Mapping and outputs from PT
- OD Estimation using Cube Analyst
I look forward to seeing many of you in Manila in October. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Director – Asia