Date: 09:00-17:00, Dec 16-17 2019
Location: School of Planning & Architecture Delhi, New Delhi, India
Local Cost Host: School of Planning and Architecture Delhi
Thanks to the support of SPA Delhi, Citilabs is pleased to offer this intermediate level training of Cube. Participants will learn how to do forecast toll road traffic and revenue and public transport ridership as well as estimating origin-destination matrix.
Pre-Requisite: Some basic understanding of travel demand modeling is preferred. Attendees are required to bring their own laptop PC (not Mac).
Attendees will learn:
- Overview of Cube Modeling procedures
- Working with Cube Matrix
- Gravity Models (including estimating parameters)
- Destination Choice Models
- Working with Cube Highway
- Toll modeling
- Intersection Modeling
- Link flow analysis
- Moving from Macro-models to Meso-models
- Overview of Cube Public Transport modeling
- Understanding PT module methodology
- Ridership forecast (Line to line forecast, Mode to Mode, Transfer Demand)
- Mapping and outputs from PT
- OD Estimation using Cube Analyst Drive
Instructor: Vipul Modi - Based out of Singapore, Vipul is a key member of Citilabs support team for last 7 years and has developed travel demand and micro-simulation models for clients in the United States, UK, Asia and South Africa. Vipul obtained a master’s degree from University of Florida, Gainesville and a bachelor’s from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Mumbai.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Regional Director – Asia