Date: 9:00-12:00 Monday 28 October 2019 [registration begins at 8:30am, lunch will be provided]
Location: Four Points by Sheraton Thamrin [Jalan MH Thamrin Kav 9 Jakarta, 10350 Indonesia] 3-minute walk from Bundaran Hi MRT Station.
Local Co-host: Dept. of Civil Engineering, University of Indonesia
Fee: FREE OF CHARGE but RSVP required
- University of Indonesia: Dr. Andyka Kusuma, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citilabs – Luke Cheng, email@example.com
- 9:00 – 9:15 Registration
- 9:15 – 9:20 Welcome and Introduction
- 9:20 – 9:25 Partnership MoU Signing Ceremony – Dept. of Civil Engineering, Univ. of Indonesia and Citilabs Inc.
- 9:25 – 10:00 Presentation – The latest of Citilabs Innovations in Big Data and Cloud Computing as well as Cube Application in Asia by Luke Cheng
- 10:00 – 10:45 User Presentations
- 10:45 – 11:00 Tea Break
- 11:00 – 11:45 Citilabs Update
- Soon to be released Cube 7
- Simplified Tour Based Model
- Modeling Autonomous Vehicles
- 11:45 – 12:00 Concluding Remarks and Lucky Draw
I look forward to seeing many of you in Jakarta in October. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Director – Asia