Citilabs is pleased to announce Cube 6.4.5, the latest release of the world’s most advanced and most popular transportation modeling system.
With Cube 6.4.5, Cube users gain major updates to Cube Voyager to improve run time performance. Cube 6.4.5 also includes several bug fixes in this latest release.
New 6.4.5 Features
- New option for faster path building in HIGHWAY program. Run time improvements of up to 30% can be achieved with this new setting.
- Distributed processing (MULTITHREAD) for ADJUST phase in HIGHWAY program. This feature allows users to the distribute the ADJUST phase process to multiple cores. Depending on the size of input highway network and ADJUST phase statements, run time improvements of up to 65% can be achieved.
- Updated checking criteria of EFARE/FARE and ENUMFARE to make sure the path analysis/trace function runs when using ROUTEI files and ENUMFARE.
- Fix for memory overflow issue when a zone enumerated large number of routes.
- Fix for bug in NT leg generation.
- Fix issues with ZDATI processing.
- Fix for issue when more than one toll on-ramp or off-ramp share the same A node. This created a condition where Cube Voyager was not able to identify certain toll-gate combinations. This fix requires that any on/off gate combination are part of the same toll system.
- Fix for crash when using turn penalties and TOLLMATI inputs.
- Fix for issue with reading fare links data.
- Fix for stack overflow issue when opening catalogs.
- Update to multiple scenario run order. The scenarios will now be listed in the order they appear in the scenario tree which matches with the run order.
- Fix for issue with updating path references.
- Improved the speed of reading path file with multiple path tabs.
- Fix for issue when switching to layout window which has an unsupported GIS printer layout.
- Update to ArcGIS Engine license authorization to support minor versions.
- Fix for issue when merging tokens after multistep.
Questions? Contact a member of our sales team to learn more.