(3-day Course) Wednesday 1 March to Friday 3 March 2017
This three-day course is designed for those with somewhat limited exposure to Cube Dynasim. Starting from basic concepts in traffic micro-simulation, the class will explain how to use Cube Dynasim to harness the power of Cube Dynasim and use it for traffic analysis. The purpose of the course is to give a thorough overview of Cube Dynasim for traffic simulation.
- Introduction to Dynasim
- PT scenarios & results
- Modeling a basic intersection
- Signal description & programing
- Network scenarios & traffic flow
- Integration: Cube & Dynasim
- University & Public Agency: (before 1/2/17 US$530, RM 2,300) (after 31/1/17 US$700, RM 3,100)
- Others: (before 1/2/17 US$600, RM 2,700) (after 31/1/17 US$800, RM 3,500)
(Group Rate - 3+ from the same organization)
- University & Public Agency: (before 1/2/17 US$450, RM 2,000)
- Others: (before 1/2/17 US$530, RM 2,300)
Payment Method: credit card, wire transfer, cash or check on-site.
Hotel: The Everly Hotel Putrajaya, approximately US$50 to US$100 per night depending on room type.
Registration and Questions: