Host: Citilabs Inc. USA
Local co-host: T.Y.Lin International Engineering Consulting (China) Co., Ltd
Date: 19 Sep 2018 (Wednesday), 9:30am to 12:30pm
Location: 6 Furong Rd., Liangjiang New District, Chongqing, China 401121
Registration Fee: FREE
- Citilabs (China): Yongliang Zhou, +86 158 0129 5698, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citilabs (outside China): Luke Cheng, email@example.com
Thanks to the support of T.Y.Lin International Engineering Consulting in Chongqing, China, I am pleased to invite all interested friends to join us in Chongqing, China for this informative FREE Seminar. The purpose of this seminar is to introduce Citilabs Cube and its latest innovations in providing mobility analytics to assist both public agencies and private business in PREDICT, MEASURE and MANAGE movements of people, goods and vehicles. There will also be presentations by some of our China users on how they are using Cube to meet their project needs.
The program will include presentations on Cube, a comprehensive transportation and land use planning tool box integrated with ArcGIS for macroscopic, mesoscopic and microscope traffic analysis as well as forecasting passenger and goods movements. Citilabs latest innovations in mobility analytics will also be shared. These innovations include:
- Streetlytics – This is a Data Fusion Engine, processing data to cultivate the most realistic picture of personal travel. This not only includes the auto volumes on every roadway and public transport volumes, but also the origins and destinations of these individuals. Transportation data comes in various formats and sources. Streetlytics assimilates this data to produce one cohesive dataset for users to interface with.
- Sugar Access – This is an accessibility analysis tool for multi-modal accessibility to specific types of valued destinations as jobs, schools, medical services, grocery stores and much more. It is an effective tool for analyzing walkability and bike path planning focusing on accessibility of walking and biking to important destinations. Sugar Access is currently being used in the US to prioritize transportation projects and to predict modal split, actively influencing policy leading to lowering the vehicle miles traveled.
- FLOW – This is a comprehensive platform for planning, operating and managing public transportation services. It provides a practical and effective digital replica of any bus and rail service and readily available operational level report on ridership. revenue and passenger trips at stops/stations, routes and system level. It also comes with an emulation function for scenario planning.
I look forward to seeing many of you in Chongqing in September. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Director – Asia