(2-day Course) Monday 27 Feb. & Tuesday 28 Feb. 2017
This two-day course is designed for those with somewhat limited exposure to Cube. Starting from basic concepts in travel demand forecasting and traffic modelling, the class will explain how to use Cube Base features to harness the power of Cube Voyager and answer common questions in transportation planning and engineering. The purpose of the course is to give a thorough overview of Cube for passenger modeling.
- Introduction to the Cube software suite
- Cube data types
- Cube Base user interface components
- Introduction to Cube Voyager scripting
- Overview of the Four-Step model
- Introduction to Cube user template
- Major types of Cube models
- Running scenarios using pre-defined data
- Cube Voyager programs including:
- Extracting information from model outputs
- Generation, Distribution, Network, Highway, Matrix, and PT
- University & Public Agency: (before 1/2/17 US$350, RM 1,500) (after 31/1/17 US$500, RM 2,200)
- Others: (before 1/2/17 US$400, RM 1,900) (after 31/1/17 US$540, RM 2,400)
(Group Rate - 3+ from the same organization)
- University & Public Agency: (before 1/2/17 US$300, RM 1,300)
- Others: (before 1/2/17 US$350, RM 1,500)
Payment Method: credit card, wire transfer, cash or check on-site.
Hotel: The Everly Hotel Putrajaya, approximately US$50 to US$100 per night depending on room type.
Registration and Questions: