Introduction to Cube
Date: Tuesday August 8 & Wednesday August 9, 2017 (2-day Course)
This two-day course will be taught in Thai language. The course is designed for those with somewhat limited exposure to Cube. Starting from basic concepts in travel demand forecasting and traffic modelling, the class will explain how to use Cube Base features to harness the power of Cube Voyager and answer common questions in transportation planning and engineering. The purpose of the course is to give a thorough overview of Cube for passenger modeling.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- Introduction to the Cube software suite
- Cube data types
- Cube Base user interface components
- Introduction to Cube Voyager scripting
- Overview of the Four-Step model
- Introduction to Cube user template
- Major types of Cube models
- Running scenarios using pre-defined data
- Cube Voyager programs including:
- Extracting information from model outputs
- Generation, Distribution, Network, Highway, Matrix, and PT
Language: Thai mixed with English
Venue: Civil Engineering Building Room 212 (2nd Floor), Chulalongkorn University, 254 Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Direction by Transit:
- BTS Skytrain, exit at Siam Station or National Stadium Station there are university shuttle buses that will take you to the campus.
- MRT, exit at Sam Yan Station which is right next to the university. Take Exit 2 below Chamchuri Square, which is one of the university buildings where you can begin your visit. From here, you can walk, board a bus or hire a taxi.
Cost: Early Bird Rate before July 21: 5000 Bhat or 150 USD; Standard Rate: 6800 Bhat or 200 USD
Instructor: Boonchuay Tongkam - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Questions:
Please register on-line below and pay in USD or contact PSK to pay in Bhat