Theme: Big Data, Mobility Analytics and Saas (software as a Service)
Date: 9:00-17:00 Monday August 7, 2017 [registration begins at 8:30am, lunch will be provided]
Location: Room 209, Chulalongkorn University, 254 Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Location Map: http://www.chula.ac.th/en/about/cu-map/cu-on-google-map
Direction by Transit:
- BTS Skytrain, exit at Siam Station or National Stadium Station there are university shuttle buses that will take you to the campus.
- MRT, exit at Sam Yan Station which is right next to the university. Take Exit 2 below Chamchuri Square, which is one of the university buildings where you can begin your visit. From here, you can walk, board a bus or hire a taxi.
- Citilabs new innovative tools for mobility analytics, accessibility analysis and public transport planning, operations and management;
- Latest in Citilabs’ flagship product Cube, a comprehensive toolbox for transport and land use planning; and
- presentations by Thai Cube users and transportation planning experts.
Fee: FREE OF CHARGE but RSVP required by August 4th.
Local Cost Host:
- Chulalongkorn University
- PSK Consultants Co. Ltd.
- Sea-Consult Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Cube Thailand User Group
RSVP: Please register on line below.
Citilabs – Luke Cheng, email@example.com;