Theme: New Cube for the New Era
Date: 9:30-16:30 Tuesday 26 March 2019 [registration begins at 9:00am, lunch will be provided]
Location: Building 3, Room 213, Chulalongkorn University, 254 Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Direction by Transit:
- BTS Skytrain, exit at Siam Station or National Stadium Station there are university shuttle buses that will take you to the campus.
- MRT, exit at Sam Yan Station which is right next to the university. Take Exit 2 below Chamchuri Square, which is one of the university buildings where you can begin your visit. From here, you can walk, board a bus or hire a taxi.
- Plans for upgrading Citilabs’ flagship product Cube, a comprehensive toolbox for transport and land use planning
- Simplified Tour-based Model with Cube
- Modeling Autonomous Vehicle with Cube
- Citilabs new innovative tools for mobility analytics, accessibility analysis and public transport planning, operations and management;
- presentations by Thai Cube users and transportation planning experts.
Fee: FREE OF CHARGE but RSVP required by 22nd March 2019
Local Cost Host:
- Chulalongkorn University
- PSK Consultants Co. Ltd.
- Sea-Consult Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Cube Thailand User Group
RSVP: Please register on line here