Advanced Scripting Techniques with Cube Voyager for Highway and Public Transport
This is a two-day course that provides a comprehensive, in-depth overview of the Cube Voyager scripting language. This course presents techniques analysts can use to construct any imaginable type of transportation model, including activity-based models. This course will also describe how to prepare the inputs to PT and sources for these data, how to parameterize and validate PT and how to extract information for demand modeling and for analysis. It is designed for those already familiar with Cube Voyager who are interested in tips and tricks that will improve their efficiency and expand their capabilities.
Pre-Requisite: Good working knowledge of Cube Base and Cube Voyager
Attendees will learn:
- Scripting tips, tricks, and techniques to efficiently automate tasks
- Record processing and relational database programming techniques
- Advanced highway network traffic assignment methods
- What are the input requirements for PT
- Sources of data and how to use these data in PT
- The parameters in PT, how to set and validate these values
- How to extract data from PT for demand modeling and for analysis
Date: Thursday August 10 and Friday August 11, 2017 (2-day Course)
Language: Thai mixed with English
Venue: Civil Engineering Building Room 212 (2nd Floor), Chulalongkorn University, 254 Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Direction by Transit:
- BTS Skytrain, exit at Siam Station or National Stadium Station there are university shuttle buses that will take you to the campus.
- MRT, exit at Sam Yan Station which is right next to the university. Take Exit 2 below Chamchuri Square, which is one of the university buildings where you can begin your visit. From here, you can walk, board a bus or hire a taxi.
Cost: Early Bird Rate before July 21: 5000 Bhat or 150 USD; Standard Rate: 6800 Bhat or 200 USD
Instructors: Len Johnstone, Boonchuay Tongkam
Registration and Questions:
Please register on-line below and pay in USD or contact PSK to pay in Bhat
PSK: Boonchuay Tongkam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citilabs: Luke Cheng, email@example.com