Accessibility to valued destinations in your community drives land values, spurs local businesses, improves health, and reduces the amount people drive each day. With all of these benefits, it is important to know how to measure and communicating accessibility, which can ultimately boost economic development and create a more livable, sustainable, community.
In this complementary one-hour pre-recorded seminar, you will learn:
- What is transportation accessibility analysis and why you should care.
- How to measure and understand accessibility of different future scenarios using Sugar Access.
- How to produce analysis that will amaze your leadership – while saving you valuable time, money and resources.
This seminar is right for you if:
- You need to measure accessibility via any transportation mode.
- You want to understand the efficiency of a transportation system in connecting people to where they want to go.
- You are looking for an easy, comprehensive solution that provides multiple destination scores and computes an all-inclusive score on a multi-modal level.
- You need the ability to test, map, and measure future infrastructure and policy changes to effectively build solutions for poor accessibility.
The slide deck is provided for your reference (Download Presentation)